The MBA is looking for a new team member!
The Missouri Broadcasters Association has an immediate opening for a multi-faceted position, serving MBA clients, members and the Board of Directors. The Digital Communication Specialist will be primarily responsible for the MBA’s social media, gathering data and creating monthly client reports and will serve as the in-house graphic artist.
- Responsible for all social media communication for the MBA.
- Responsible for gathering data, creating monthly client reports and submitting monthly traffic instructions to member stations (Radio and TV) for the Missouri Public Education Program.
- Create print ads, website graphics, convention & banquet programs and the annual MBA Media Directory using InDesign.
- Assist with planning, promoting and executing MBA events, including the MBA annual convention and banquet and various training programs.
- Assist in maintaining the MBA database and website.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to create content and maintain social media accounts.
- Background using WordPress, InDesign and other Adobe products in order to produce print and web material as needed.
- Skill in analyzing situations accurately and taking effective action.
- Skill in exercising a high degree of initiative, judgment and discretion.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Professional appearance and manner.
Full Time/hourly position: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required.
Salary: $12 -$15 per hour, based on experience.
Apply: Please send resume to Mark Gordon, firstname.lastname@example.org