Senior Promotions Coordinator
Website iHeart Media
Assists the promotions or marketing departments with daily activities that promote the stations, including but not limited to organization of the promotions team, interacting with sales team on promotions, greeting listeners, etc
- Coordinates and attends client meetings with sellers and sales managers as needed to plan events and event logistics.
- Collaborates with multiple departments to create and execute promotions such as remotes, events, van hits and other street team activities from start to finish.
- Drives promotional vehicles.
- Performs basic office administrative functions and updates station web site.
- Conducts on-site promotions, and handles clients and listeners.
- Sets up and runs audio and other types of equipment; hangs banners and other staging elements.
- Records events (i.e. photos, videos, audio and social media measures for station promotions).
- Sets up, breaks down and transports promotional event equipment as required.
- Prepares contest rules, waivers, and release forms for on air, digital, social media and other contests.
- Supervises prize inventory and in-studio prize sheets as well as awarding of prizes at events.
- May coordinate and oversee on-site appearances, remotes and events.
- May be responsible for all winner prize fulfillment and release forms.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and social media platforms (Excel Experience Preferred)
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
- High work standards and degree of attention to detail
- Problem solving and decision making
- Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
- Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
- Excellent driving record
- Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move 40-pound objects
- Great Organizational Skills
- Creative mind a must
- Self Starter
• 1-3 years’ experience in outdoor promotions and/or marketing and/or customer service
• High school diploma; 4-year college degree preferred (emphasis in Communications, Advertising or Marketing)
• Valid driver’s license
• Proof of insurability
St. Louis, MO: 1001 Highlands Plaza Drive West, Suite 200, 63110
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.
To apply for this job please visit iheartmedia.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.