The Sales Assistant will support the sales team in day to day business activities including:
• Accurately setting up new accounts profiles, contracts, etc.
• Accurately inputting broadcast and digital orders.
• Collaborating with Account Managers to input acceptable make-good packages, posts, and facilitate accurate trafficking of orders, as needed.
• Working with Consumer Insights, Account Executive, Account Manager, to build PowerPoint presentation shells and/or to customize sales materials.
• Crosstraining in Traffic to provide back up support and vacation relief.
• Effectively using all station provided sales tools & software, including WideOrbit Traffic, WideOrbit Sales, Kantar, Scarborough, Admall, Wiki, and any other company tools provided.
• Responsibility for fulfilling “Win Tickets Today” station contests.
• Providing additional administrative duties as requested.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
• College Degree preferred.
• Experience in a high pressure, fast paced environment is a plus.
• Ability to work effectively and independently as part of a team.
• Ability to effectively communicate directly with clients.
• Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects under deadline pressure.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and extremely computer literate.
• Ability to effectively solve problems.
• Creative and able to adapt quickly to change.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong organization and time management.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. With 47 television stations and two radio stations in 39 markets, TEGNA delivers relevant content and information to consumers across platforms. It is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. Each month, TEGNA reaches 50 million adults on-air and approximately 35 million across its digital platforms. TEGNA has been consistently honored with the industry’s top awards, including Edward R. Murrow, George Polk, Alfred I. DuPont and Emmy Awards. TEGNA delivers results for advertisers through unparalleled and innovative solutions including OTT local advertising network Premion, centralized marketing resource Hatch, and G/O Digital, a one-stop shop for local businesses to connect with consumers through digital marketing. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs.net.