K-JO 105.5 is on the hunt for it’s next guidance counselor. Are you the best person to guide K-JO to even higher highs? The opportunity awaits to program this heritage 100,000 watt station situated 45 minutes north of Kansas City. The ideal candidate will be able to come in and hit the ground running.
We are looking for someone who is a great talent coach, not afraid to lead by example, creative yet detail oriented, and understands the importance of multi-platform branding—without losing focus on what’s coming out of the speakers
• Plan and oversee the on-air experience of K-JO 105.5 (KKJO-FM), including programming, music, production, and personalities.
• Host a show yet to be determined on K-JO 105.5.
• Attract and grow audience share, ratings, and revenue.
• Coordinate with programming and sales staff to plan and execute marketing, promotions, events, and image campaigns.
• Manage and coach full and part-time on-air talent.
• Relationship building is a Must – having relationships with community, co-workers, listeners and clients.
• Direct and monitor stations programming and activities in conformance with FCC rules and regulations, Company policy and applicable Federal, State and Local laws
Other responsibilities include the performance of live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative; monitoring the music and the commercial logs for the airshift; operating the control board; production work; personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts; other duties as required by management.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled. The selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal background and motor vehicle check. Eagle is an Employee-Owned Company and an EEO employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.eagleradio.net.