On Air Personality KTXY – Afternoon
Website Zimmer Communications
Zimmer Communications in mid-Missouri is looking for a afternoon personality for our heritage CHR station (KTXY) in Columbia, MO.
Some recent employees of ours have gone on to work for places like E! News, ESPN, TMZ, NBC Sports, Yahoo Sports, Sirius/XM and/or got jobs in cities like St. Louis, Kansas City, Indianapolis, New York, Los Angeles, Bristol, and Houston.
KTXY has recently been recognized as the Marconi Award winner for CHR Station of The Year.
Experience with music scheduling, blogging, video, and social media/digital are preferred. Though, we’re willing to train the right person who has the right attitude.
You would be responsible for executing a dynamic afternoon show that engages listeners on an emotional level. Looking for more than someone who is good at reading liner cards.
We’re a Missouri-based, family-owned company with nine radio stations, three magazines, and a growing Digital/Events department.
Our Core Values:
- PASSION – A passion for helping others and ourselves achieve success.
- RESPECT – Respect the time, talent and contribution of every individual.
- CONTINUAL IMPROVEMENT- Be committed to continually improve professionally and personally.
- FUN – Life’s too short for anything else.
- LEADERSHIP – To rally teams toward achieving common objectives.
- OPENNESS – Always know where you stand. Never be afraid to share information.
- OWNERSHIP – Trust yourself and others to act quickly and independently. Take accountability for your actions.
- HUMILITY – Those who achieve the most brag the least.
Read more about us here — > http://zimmercommunications.com/
Email your resume, mp3, social sites and anything else you feel we need to know about you to RadioJobs@ZRGmail.com.
No phone calls, please.
Zimmer Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Email your resume, mp3, social sites and anything else you feel we need to know about you to
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org