Website Sinclair Broadcast Group
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KRCG is looking for a lively, upbeat News Anchor to deliver news and content on a variety of platforms. In this role, you will be required to help produce daily content on a variety of platforms including the internet and social networks. The ability to work under deadline and on a flexible schedule that will include evenings and/or weekends is required.
- Exceptional handling of live breaking news
- A strong writer
- Outstanding editorial skills
- Sharp wit
- The ability to work well with others
- A self-starter and who can generate story ideas on a daily basis
- The ability to be a command presence on the desk and in the field
- Exemplary communication skills
- The ability to work under deadlines
- Proven leader and outstanding newsroom citizen
- Appear on behalf of the station at public events
- A strong understanding of social media
- Reel must show considerable live breaking news experience
- Live commercial television experience is a must
- At least 2 years of on-air experience at a commercial television station is preferred.
Please include a link your most recent on-air work in your application.
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Please apply online by going to: http://sbgi.net/sbgi-careers
To apply for this job please visit sbgi.net.