Multi-Media Sales Executive
Stop just working a job and build your career today! We are looking for great Salespeople in Springfield MO. Springfield is a top 75 Market where your potential is truly unlimited. As one of the largest DMAs geographically located in the heart of the Ozarks, we have all the excitement and attractions you would expect in our metro area with all the activities and relaxation in our Rural area. Springfield Metro has more than enough shows, concerts, restaurants, museums, events, and more to keep you busy. If you are into the outdoors, then there is a multitude of lakes, rivers, and mountains to explore in this massive DMA. Our local economy is strong with many National companies using this market as their central and home base of operations like O’Reilly Auto Parts, Bass Pro, and 3M. Our low cost of living and highly rated school systems also make this one of the best places in the Country to raise a family.
So, what are you waiting for? Whether you are an experienced Media Seller ready to upgrade Markets or a great Salesperson looking for a REAL Sales CAREER, then Springfield MO is it!
Sales experience preferred
This position isn’t for everybody. To be successful, you must fully embrace our consultative approach that uses a multimedia strategy to help our clients grow their business. If you are an overachiever who likes wild growth, then keep reading…
The Nexstar Media Group in Springfield is comprised of three Broadcast television stations CBS, FOX, & MyNetworkTV plus our Nexstar Digital Agency Services selling ads on streaming TV & apps, along with retargeting ads across all devices & websites, and last but certainly not least our own local community portal website OzarksFirst.com.
• In this position, you will develop and increase sales volume for both TV and digital revenue.
• Prospect, qualify, close and grow NEW business
• Continue to learn and implement new strategies and products
• Responsible for order entry, contracts, follow-up and collections
• Play a role in the production of client’s creative elements
• Be an advocate for our products and programs
• Be a person: treat coworkers, prospects and clients with a service-centric attitude
• Implement strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals
• Ability to hold meaningful conversations with decision makers
• Establish credible relationships within our business community
• Sales experience is preferred
• Prepare and deliver sales presentations to clients
• Ability to CLOSE
• Demonstrates personal integrity to differentiate from the competition
• Know that that word “no” is an opportunity
• Proficient with popular social media and digital platforms
• Can make decisions without supervision
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, & Outlook
• Educate customers on the variety of available TV and Digital products to most effectively promote their products and/or services
• Provide clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement on television and digital platforms
• Work with clients and station personnel to develop advertising and promotional campaigns
• Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of market trends and the media landscape for the Greater Ozarks area
• Perform other duties as assigned
Employment requires a Pre-employment criminal background check, Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record, strong oral and written communication skills. Candidate must be an overachiever that is a passionate team player, with the ability to develop presentations independently.
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned as needed.
EEO Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Apply online at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar
Apply Online URL:
Job Req #:
***** EOE/MINORITIES/FEMALES/VETERANS/DISABLED *****