Multi Media Account Executive
THV11, a TEGNA property in Little Rock Arkansas is seeking a Multi Media Account Executive responsible for developing new and incremental revenue, focused on delivering results for
our customers. You will be responsible for developing new advertising accounts as well as managing existing ones. This position offers a great opportunity to grow your income through a rewarding commission structure. The position works closely with an Account Manager and other team members to execute advertising strategies and drive revenue.
In this role, you will:
- Create a strategic business plan with your supervisor to meet and exceed all revenue goals and targets on a monthly, quarterly, annual basis.
- Identify and develop new accounts in the pipeline at all times.
- Source extra accounts (prospects) in the pipeline at all times.
- Grow our business with current customers by providing proof of performance and solid results.
- Conduct Needs Analyses and account reviews to uncover the customer’s most essential needs.
- Develop advertising solutions for new customers that deliver desired results.
- In collaboration with Account Manager, create and deliver formal written and verbal presentations to clients.
- Develop a deep understanding of local and regional business vertical segments and constantly seeks to learn more.
- Able to demonstrate product knowledge and value to our customers.
- Able to present the benefits of Digital Advertising (SEM, SEO, Social, Display, ERN, OTT) and its integration with TV.
- Collaborate with Account Manager to provide timely and accurate traffic instructions and conducts account maintenance including make-goods posts, and aging/collections.
- Use our CRM to manage day to day activity, build a pipeline and ensure execution as well as regular updates to account projections.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
- 1-2 years business to business sales experience preferred
- Ability to think and lead strategically
- Proven problem solver
- Effective driver of integrated revenue (Television plus Digital)
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. With 46 stations in 38 markets, TEGNA delivers relevant content and information to consumers across platforms. It is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. Each month, TEGNA reaches 50 million adults on-air and 32 million across its digital platforms. TEGNA has been consistently honored with the industry’s top awards, including Edward R. Murrow, George Polk, Alfred I. DuPont and Emmy Awards. TEGNA delivers results for advertisers through unparalleled and innovative solutions including OTT local advertising network Premion, centralized marketing resource Hatch, and G/O Digital, a one-stop shop for local businesses to connect with consumers through digital marketing. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race,
color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.jobs.net/jobs/tegna/en-us/job/United-States/Multi-Media-Account-Executive/J3R3Q077XMNM594PHK8/ →