Morning Show On-Air Personality
K-JO 105.5 is in search of superstar talent that has a desire to entertain and connect with listeners at the start of their day.
Please include your demo, social media, and video links. Your format or market size is unimportant. Your passion for connecting through relatability and emotionally IS!
The perfect talent is vulnerable and willing to share their life, understands the topic of the day for an aggressive Hot AC audience, and willing to be active after the show; collecting content by playing where your followers play! You will have direction, but will be encouraged to take ownership of your program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Creating original content and performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
• Participating and creating original content for all social media platforms; managing online personality presence.
• Protecting the station’s FCC license.
• Monitoring the music and commercial logs for the airshift.
• Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly.
• Operating the control board and performing production work.
• Making personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts.
• Other duties as required by management.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled. The selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal background and motor vehicle check. Eagle is an Employee-Owned Company and an EEO employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.eagleradio.net.