Morning Show Host
Morning Show, meet opportunity! Do you love music and POP culture? Want to join a number one rated morning show? One of Mid-America’s premier regional leaders has their radar on for a proven talent.
Kissin 92.5 in Joplin, Missouri is looking for a high-energy person to create a morning show on the most listened-to radio station in the area. We’re looking for a person to dominate on all social media platforms, great at creating on-air ideas, capable of editing video and audio content and lives a POP culture lifestyle. This is a full-time position with benefits! You will be involved in the daily preparation of executing a live morning show, digital production, capturing and editing video, creating promotional ideas. If you are this person and can thrive in this highly detailed and fast-paced, fun environment, we want to hear from you.
• Adobe Audition experience preferred
• Wide Orbit experience a plus
• At least 1 year of radio and/or other relevant media experience
• Excellent communication and voice skills
• Own social media presence for Kissin 92.5 including Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat
• Possess a strong work ethic with punctuality is a must
• Ability to relate and communicate with our audience
• Comfortable meeting clients and partners
• Must be a self-starter, goal-driven
• Answer calls, FB messages, emails from listeners
• Must be a team player open to constructive coaching
• Strong production skills with audio, video software and broadcast automation systems.
• Phone screening
• Remotes and live appearances
With a 100,000-watt HD signal covering corners of four States and over a decade of great ratings, KSYN (Kissin’ 92.5) welcomes your submission. Experience, talent and stability are musts.
Who are we?
We believe in service to the community and encourage our employees to volunteer in improving the community. Each year Zimmer helps area charities with fundraising efforts including St. Jude, Honor Flight of The Ozarks, American Red Cross, Water Gardens, Special Olympics, Big Brothers & Big Sisters, Bright Futures, Heartland K9’s For Veterans, Christmas of Hope, Compass Quest Veteran Services, Firefighters Christmas for Kids, the MDA, and area Humane Societies throughout the 4-State Area.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit www.zimmermarketing.com.