KSDK, the NBC affiliate in St. Louis, Mo, is looking for an IT Analyst to join our team. We are seeking a “people person” who is responsible for integration, maintenance, operation, and support of broadcast and business information technology systems. We are looking for someone with a variety of IT skills and someone who is looking to grow with a great company. This position is not covered by a collective bargaining agreement. This position will report to the Head of Technology and Operations.
- Provide outstanding customer service and a positive support experience by interfacing directly with clients on issues, communicating in a clear, concise manner.
- Partners with business units throughout the station to recommend technology solutions that enhance business value and efficiency.
- Works with members of broadcast engineering team to analyze and enhance systems, processes and workflows as part of a culture of continuous improvement.
- Serves as first-line support for all hardware and software solutions, including cell phones, laptops, desktops, desk phones and supported software applications as defined by the IT service catalog.
- Participates in preventative maintenance tasks throughout the station.
- Conduct root-cause identification and analysis for recurring issues.
- Participate in the research, development and implementation of new technologies.
- Manages the end-to-end lifecycle of all end-user technologies from the provisioning process to end-of-life.
- Available to work various hours and days including weekends, overnights and holidays to support a 24/7 business.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head of Technologies and Operation
- Strong customer service skills including verbal and written communications with a focus on building customer rapport.
- Exposure to news/broadcasting environment.
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Apple OSX, iOS
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware, such as desktops, laptops, mobile devices and peripherals.
- Microsoft Office suite / Office 365
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of ENPS, Edius, Vertigo is a plus.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 62 television stations and four radio stations in 51 markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching over 38 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks Justice Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, email, social and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs.net.