Website Zimmer Marketing
Zimmer Marketing is searching for a creative, artistic Graphic/Web Designer to join our team. You will be a part of our Digital Marketing team, which designs, develops and implements web projects and eCommerce websites for local clients. We are looking for an individual with previous knowledge and experience in graphic design, visually appealing UI, we implement streamlined, functional, and responsive websites for the best user experience and successful ROI.
Zimmer has a specific workflow and design process we find works best for our clients and environment which allows for timely design and implementation. Together our team of designers, developers, and marketers work with our clients in a collaborative environment to ensure the result is the start of a new and engaging online presence for their business.
The ideal Graphic Designer will have at least 2 years of experience designing solutions for the web and other mediums.
• Collaborate with other designers, and developers to produce quality digital solutions for clients.
• Conceptualize, design, as well as the overall look and feel of web pages.
• Understand and incorporate technical and business requirements into thoughtful design decisions based on data trends, and UX best practices.
• Take a user-centered design approach with a focus on quality and must have attention to detail.
• Create design assets including, but not limited to, user flows, wireframes, style guides, high quality prototype mockups and documentation for implementation.
• Present, articulate, and advocate design ideas and recommendations to internal team and business stakeholders.
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities.
• Possess foundational understanding of design, layout, color theory and use of typography.
• Possess clear understanding of social media channels and how to best utilize each.
• Create designs for multichannel digital marketing campaigns.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, in new media design, interactive design, or overall web design and development.
• Strong knowledge of UX best practices, responsive web design principles and usability standards, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and digital marketing.
• 2+ years of Adobe Create Cloud expertise, specifically XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Google Drive software platforms.
• 2+ years of digital design experience including websites and application UI, landing pages, and online marketing campaigns.
• Video shooting and editing experience is a plus.
• Working knowledge of HTML/CSS/Bootstrap and modern Content Management Systems
• Portfolio that demonstrates your excellent visual and interaction design skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Practice continual improvement
• Ability to work with all levels of client staff and management.
• Must be focused on completing tasks on a deadline in a fast moving environment.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and work quickly without sacrificing quality.
• Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment, with the ability to incorporate team feedback into designs throughout iterations.
Zimmer Marketing is a family owned and operated company offering a competitive compensation package:
– Salaried (compensation is based on experience)
– Excellent benefits including a 401K with company contribution, medical packages including optional dental and vision.
– Vacation time: One week after a year, two weeks after two years and three weeks after seven years
– 6 paid holidays and one floating holiday per year
– Five illness days
– Ongoing training opportunities
– Opportunity for advancement
– Financial sound and stable company
About Zimmer Marketing:
Zimmer Marketing is a marketing agency looking to add to its growing digital department with an experienced web developer and graphic designer.
We thrive in an collaborative innovative fun environment. The ideal candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced setting and see projects through to completion. We’re looking for coachable individuals who can receive guidance then work independently.
Zimmer Marketing is a growing, family-owned media business in Joplin, Missouri. We have the most-consumed media properties in the 4-States reaching almost 400,000 people every month. Plus, we have a growing digital department that serves the local business community by building and hosting websites, delivering targeted display campaigns, creating social media campaigns, offering graphic and logo design services, delivering video production, and more.
– A balanced lifestyle
– Personal and professional growth
– Exciting and challenging work
– Great benefits
Opportunities to give back to the community:
We believe in service to the community and encourage our employees to volunteer in improving the community. Each year Zimmer Marketing helps area charities with fundraising efforts including St. Jude, Honor Flight of The Ozarks, American Red Cross, Water Gardens, Special Olympics, Big Brothers & Big Sisters, Bright Futures, Heartland K9’s For Veterans, Christmas of Hope, Compass Quest Veteran Services, Firefighters Christmas for Kids, the MDA, and area Humane Societies throughout the 4-State Area.
Check out our website at www.ZimmerMarketing.com to learn more about our company culture, see our services and work completed.
Apply Online URL:
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER