Website Eagle Communications
KFEQ, KSJQ, KKJO, and KESJ
Unique Radio/Digital Leadership Opportunity. Employee Owned Eagle Communications has a Market Leadership position opening in St Joseph, Missouri. Current GM is retiring after 16 years, great team, and growing community. Why not grow with a company where you are not just an employee, but where you can be an owner? This position is in our St. Joseph, MO market with stations KFEQ, KSJQ, KKJO, and KESJ. Your application will be kept confidential.
Compensation is commensurate with experience along with a competitive benefits package including health insurance, 401k, paid vacation and ESOP (employee stock ownership plan).
• Qualified candidates must have a proven history of developing leaders, exceeding financial/budgetary goals; hiring, training and motivating sales talent.
• Five or more years of radio sales management experience in a comparable market is preferred.
• Prior management experience is required.
• An entrepreneurial spirit, leadership experience, and an extreme desire to succeed are essential to success.
• The selected candidate must be detail-oriented, have strong interpersonal skills, be goal oriented and self-motivated.
• Communication experience in journalism, writing and public speaking is preferred.
• Directing the day-to-day efforts of a four-radio station cluster with significant digital presence in a major market.
• This position oversees all aspects of station operations: sales, marketing/promotions programming/operations, and administration.
• Community focused – developing relationships with partners/clients in the community.
Apply online at www.eaglecom.net/careers! Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Eagle Communications is an Employee-Owned company and an EEO employer. The selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check and motor vehicle check.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit www.eaglecom.net.