Website Alpha Media
Alpha Media – is seeking a bold, enthusiastic General Manager for an unrated market in a small Midwest community. Reporting to the EVP, Midwest Region the Market Manager is responsible for overall strategic, managerial, programming and sales functions in the market. The Market Manager ensures best practices are deployed consistently with the primary responsibilities including: providing strategic leadership and vision; building and developing a high-performing leadership team; achieving and exceeding sales and revenue targets and setting the strategic direction of programming in partnership with the EVP and VP of Programming. The Market Manager will create and enhance revenue by leveraging an understanding of, and appreciation for, Alpha Media’s Live and Local brand.
Alpha Media is the fastest growing company in media today. We have a passion for great radio and digital content. Our philosophy is to be smaller, faster, bolder, and work as a high functioning, best of class team at all levels. We hire and retain top talent who are unique, innovative and vibrant. We believe in creating progressive products, world class events and building strong relationships in our communities.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, Alpha Media operates 250 radio stations within 51 markets across the United States covering all formats.
Come work for the fastest growing media company in America!
Requirements of this position include:
● A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications or equivalent or an appropriate combination of education and work experience.
● A minimum of three years’ experience and proven skills in business management, planning and financial oversight.
● A minimum of three years’ experience in personnel management, including hiring, supervision, evaluation and demonstrable skills in conflict resolution, problem solving and mediation.
● Demonstrated ability to create, communicate and implement strategies and vision.
● Proven success leading and developing best-in-class management teams.
● Proficient in all MS Office programs.
● Proven track record of running successful and profitable business operations with documented revenue growth success.
● Ability to grow the business and find new revenue opportunities over time, as well as create productive, long-term customer relationships.
● Strong talent mindset – exceptional people management and team performance experience.
● Excellent communication and influencing abilities across multiple levels while creating and leveraging a highly collaborative operating environment.
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing culture and environment.
● The role requires an enthusiastic and hardworking person who exudes passion for Alpha Media’s unique platform and value proposition.
● Knowledge of applicable FCC rules and regulations
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join a fast moving, growing entity submit your cover letter and resume ASAP at http://www.alphamediausa.com/careers/ You may also mail the same to:
ATTN: George Pelletier, EVP Midwest Region
8712 W. Dodge Road, Suite 220
Omaha, NE 68114
Alpha Media is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify
To apply for this job please visit www.alphamediausa.com.