Digital Operations Specialist
KSDK, 5 On Your Side a TEGNA-owned NBC affiliate in the St. Louis, Mo. market, is the place to be if you are looking for an exciting, cutting-edge atmosphere where you can thrive and develop your professional skills. We are looking for a talented individual to join our team as a Digital Operations Specialist.
You will work strategically with our sales staff to generate creative solutions that deliver customized digital campaigns through our multi-media assets as well as monitor campaign performance against specific KPI’s. The individual must possess knowledge of banner sales and design, mobile platforms, social media, SEO and SEM. This position reports to the Digital Sales Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Assist the sales team with developing creative multimedia recommendations through research to meet customers’ expectations while utilizing our digital product suite.
• Create sales presentations for the account executive to communicate that idea to the client
• Execute campaigns and creative development for all digital advertising
• Monitor, analyze and proactively create solutions to retain and grow our digital revenue
• Report monthly metrics to account executive and client
• Communicate and create sheets for sales staff on successful digital campaigns
• Manage and communicate inventory sell-through percentages to staff
• Monitor competitor websites for new revenue opportunities
• Attend sales calls, if needed, as the digital expert on our product offerings
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
• Knowledge of banner sales and design, mobile advertising, SEO, SEM and social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
• Experience with Ad Serving Software such as DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP)
• Previous Internet Sales/Support experience
• Strong written and communication skills
• Proficient in Photoshop, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Ability to multitask, manage multiple assignments and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team-oriented environment
• Expertise at developing relationships
• Bachelor degree preferred
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. With 49 television stations and two radio stations in 41 markets, TEGNA delivers relevant content and information to consumers across platforms. It is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. Each month, TEGNA reaches 50 million adults on-air and approximately 30 million across its digital platforms. TEGNA has been consistently honored with the industry’s top awards, including Edward R. Murrow, George Polk, Alfred I. DuPont and Emmy Awards. TEGNA also delivers innovative and unparalleled solutions for advertisers through TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS). TMS is a one-stop shop that helps businesses thrive through an unmatched suite of services and solutions that reach consumers across television, email, social and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs.net.