Creative Services Writer
Website Zimmer Marketing
Incredible opportunity to join a winning team!
Are you a go-getter? A real people person? Think you’re a self-starter? If you have a track record of success and possess problem-solving and creative abilities, we want to talk to you.
We’re looking for someone to join our award-winning creative services team as a producer, writer and campaign developer.
If you’re a people person, determined, reliable, fun, flexible, a self-starter who works well with others, let’s talk!
What will you be doing?
- Creating thought-provoking marketing campaigns from the local marketing partners
- Writing, producing, and voicing commercials
- Working closely with the account executive team and marketing partners
- Participate in brainstorm sessions with team and marketing partners
- Working in tandem with other members of our creative services department
Who are we? A growing media company (agency style focus) in Joplin, Missouri with a successful, proven track record in the community. Our focus is on helping businesses grow. We specialize in branding, digital advertising, on-air marketing.
Expect to work a minimum of M-F 8-5, plus occasionally attend evening and weekend events.
- Full-time Salaried position
- Above-average compensation
- Excellent benefits including a 401K, medical packages including optional dental and vision.
- Vacation time: One week after a year, two weeks after two years and three weeks after seven years
- 6 paid holidays and one floating holiday per year
- Illness time (5 days per year)
- Ongoing training and opportunities for advancement
- Preferably two years campaign-style developmental writing and planning
- Exceptional writing experience. No for all your (blank) needs. We want compelling campaigns that will make our marketing partners cash registers ring and cause foot traffic motivation
- Proficient with G Suite and vCreative software
- Writing compelling copy and campaigns
- Must be a self-starter, goal-driven
- Must have the desire to create compelling campaigns
- Must Possess excellent communication skills — verbal and written with the ability to present to potential clients, often in a group including a member of our marketing team.
- Work well with others
- Must have a professional appearance
- Must be friendly and outgoing
- Professional demeanor with marketing partners
- Work a minimum of M-F 8-5
- Conduct and participate in client-focused campaign meetings.
- Attend weekly team meetings and training opportunities
- Ensure those company initiatives and tools provided are used and maximized
We believe in service to the community and encourage our employees to volunteer in improving the community. Each year Zimmer helps area charities with fundraising efforts including St. Jude, Honor Flight of The Ozarks, American Red Cross, Water Gardens, Special Olympics, Big Brothers & Big Sisters, Bright Futures, Heartland K9’s For Veterans, Christmas of Hope, Compass Quest Veteran Services, Firefighters Christmas for Kids, the MDA, and area Humane Societies throughout the 4-State Area.
Zimmer Radio is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit zimmermarketing.com.