Creative Services Producer
Sinclair Broadcast Group
FOX23 KBSI and My49 WDKA
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
FOX23 KBSI and My49 WDKA are seeking a creative Producer/Editor for our Creative Services Department (Commercial Production and Station Promotion). Qualified candidates must be able to create, conceptualize, script, shoot and edit cutting edge commercials for our clients as well as contribute to the marketing and promotion of our stations. The ability to work well with internal and external clients is vital.
Applicants must submit an online demo reel to be considered.
• Meeting deadlines with clients and staff, and managing equipment maintenance and usage
• Properly coordinate and schedule all aspects of Commercial Production, including working with clients, sales staff and agencies
• Work with sales management and Marketing Consultant to create a mutually beneficial relationship with clients in the community
• Accurately and promptly track project work time
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• Non-linear editing experience (Adobe Premiere non-linear editing experience is a must)
• Extensive shooting and scripting of both short and long form spots
• The ability to write, shoot, and edit content that tells a compelling story
• A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography and composition
• Knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
• The ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills
• Working knowledge of DSLR cameras and videography including motion graphics and creative lighting techniques
• Must maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record
• The ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment in excess of 40 lbs
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in broadcast production or a related field
• A bachelor’s degree is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Please apply online by going to: http://sbgi.net/sbgi-careers/
To apply for this job please visit sbgi.net.