Creative Director 009720
If you are a born ideator, a lover of all things visual, a creative storyteller at heart and someone who can connect strong creative to overall brand strategy, keep reading. 5 On Your Side has an immediate opening for an inspiring Creative Director who will oversee all aspects of marketing creative for the brand, including but not limited to: on-air spots, off-channel multiplatform creative, print collateral, social media assets, set redesigns and more. You will be the creative eyes and ears of the station ensuring cohesion, consistency and modern audience appeal at all times. You will be a coach, teacher, instructor, storyteller and critic simultaneously.
Key components of this leadership job include:
• Partner with the Marketing Director in setting the creative vision for the brand and translate marketing objectives into clear creative campaigns
• Possessing the skills to create innovative concepts
• Drive long range planning for the creative team
• Ability to use research and apply sound strategy to develop and execute creative concepts and campaigns that deliver a clear message
• Spearhead the creative team, harnessing their development and performance, in a manner that assures maximum efficiency and creativity
• Manage, supervise, review and audit the work of the team and ensure the creative level expected of 5 on Your Side is being met.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
• ·An intimate understanding of video design and copy
• ·Skilled copywriter
• ·Proficiency with a variety of software, including Photoshop, InDesign, Flash, After effects, etc.
• ·Excellent leadership skills. Excellent communication skills, ability to challenge the status quo
• ·Self-Starter – always hungry to achieve and learn
• ·Easily adaptable – not averse to change
• ·Comfortable working in a fast-paced atmosphere
• ·Proven ability to prioritize, work independently, manage time effectively and follow through on tasks/responsibilities
Apply Online URL:
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER