Content Marketing Specialist
Zimmer Radio & Marketing Group
Content Marketing Specialist
Fuze32, an inbound marketing agency and a division of Zimmer Radio & Marketing Group, is hiring for the role of a content specialist who will assist with the company’s inbound marketing needs. This position requires a strong writing background as content strategizing and content creation are the primary responsibilities of the role. Creative minds are highly encouraged to apply as the position requires creative problem solving and brainstorming in order to develop the type of captivating content that can regularly convert our clients’ leads into customers.
Salary negotiable depending on education and experience
Specific tasks may include, but are not limited to:
• Researching a variety of industries, businesses, and target personas in order to develop a fundamental understanding for producing relevant content and converting sales
• Assisting with building out content marketing strategies
• Strategizing on a variety of content (blogs, eBooks, emails, etc.)
• Creating detailed outlines that outside writing sources can utilize for content creation
• Creating a diverse range of content
• Project management for a variety of client needs
• Determining client goals, KPIs, and ROI measurement systems
Fuze32 would love to hear from you if:
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, strategic communication, marketing and sales, or another business and/or marketing-related field. A degree is required in lieu of equivalent prior experience.
• You have 2+ years of prior marketing experience
• You are “Inbound Marketing Certified” through HubSpot
• You are familiar with HubSpot’s platform
• You have experience in sales and/or customer service
• You are very comfortable with creating content
• You are comfortable with, or interested in, B2B practices
• You are tech savvy and a quick learner
• You are passionate about marketing and have an interest in helping businesses succeed
• You are seeking a fun work environment!
• Work a minimum of M-F 8-5, plus occasionally attend evening and weekend events
After experiencing unprecedented success in the realm of inbound marketing, Zimmer Radio & Marketing Group is launching a new division of their company: Fuze32, an agency consulting business designed to bring inbound marketing solutions to clients in the form of: blogs, value-added content (e-Books, infographics, whitepapers, etc.), email marketing, social media marketing, and more. All content is designed to strategically position businesses as thought leaders in their industry and attract viable online leads.
What Is Inbound Marketing?
Inbound marketing is a technique for drawing customers to products and services via content marketing, social media marketing, search engine optimization, and branding. Inbound marketing provides information, an improved customer experience, and builds trust by offering potential customers information they value via company-sponsored newsletters, blogs and entries on social media platforms.
Compared with outbound marketing, inbound reverses the relationship between company and customer. In fact, while outbound marketing is going to push the product through various channels, inbound marketing creates awareness, attracts and helps new customers with channels like blogs, social media, etc.
We are requesting three writing samples of your previous work. Those samples, along with a resume and cover letter, can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or linked to an online source with your application.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com