Broadcast Content Producer
5 on Your Side, KSDK, the legacy station in St. Louis, is looking for a content producer to be the frontline leader of the production of newscasts. The ideal candidate is highly organized and passionate about current events. He/she strives to cater to today’s broadcast news audience by producing the screen in creative ways.
• Ability to find, create and present unique content with energy and personality
• Create a newscast by drawing upon breaking information, video and audio.
• Work closely with the show director to produce a visually compelling program.
• Write in a conversational way that concentrates on what will connect with the audience
• Submit creative content as a news writer
• Fashion a better audience experience than the traditional newscast
• Be the steward of the tenets of ethical journalism
• Special projects, as assigned.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
• College degree in journalism
• Creative team member who can use imaginative production techniques to enhance…
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs.net.