WBBM has an immediate opening for an Account Manager.
Position requires passion for sales, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and web-based programs, and excellent organizational/time management skills. 2-3 years of marketing or sales related experience preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to the following:
• Partner with Account Executives to provide the highest levels of sales excellence to high priority client accounts
• Collaborate with clients to ensure customer satisfaction and effective execution of campaigns
• Monitor & manage campaigns and ensure campaign delivery, make optimization recommendations, and produce client recaps
• Develop, create and maintain sales proposals that drive revenue through strategic packaging of the Entercom Communications product offerings
• Provide renewal/upsell insights to sales partner
• Accompany Account Executives on key client meetings/calls
• Attend sales meetings and training sessions.
• Computer skills required, with a focus on PowerPoint, Excel and Photoshop
• Ability to maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward clients at all times.
• Proficiency in major social media platforms
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Multi-tasking, deadline driven, self-starter with attention to detail
Please visit our web site at https://entercom.avature.net/careers/JobDetail?id=14591 to apply.
Entercom Chicago is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
To apply for this job please visit entercom.avature.net.