Website Zimmer Radio, Inc.
Country KIX 102.5, Top-40 Kissin 92.5, News Talk KZRG, Rocker BIG Dog 97.9, Classic Hits 93.9, and AM 1230 The Talker
Zimmer Radio, Inc. is a leader in local broadcasting in the Joplin, Missouri marketplace with over 30 years serving the community. Zimmer Marketing is a family owned company with six radio stations and a team of passionate, creative and talented professionals; they customize message development strategies for clients to share with thousands of potential customers through creative and diversified products on air, online and on location. Zimmer Radio’s brand portfolio consists of Country KIX 102.5, Top-40 Kissin 92.5, News Talk KZRG, Rocker BIG Dog 97.9, Classic Hits 93.9, and AM 1230 The Talker. Plus the digital brands of each station online and on device with the mobile apps. They embrace a family atmosphere, where a healthy work-life balance is supported by an ethical, respectful, fun, safe, trusting and participative culture. Zimmer Radio believes in service to the community and their employees contribute countless hours of community service. Each year Zimmer Radio helps area charities with fundraising efforts including: St. Jude, American Red Cross, Water Gardens, Special Olympics, Big Brothers & Big Sisters, Bright Futures, Heartland K9’s For Veterans, Christmas of Hope, Compass Quest Veteran Services, Firefighters Christmas for Kids, the MDA, and area humane societies throughout the 4-state area.
$30,000 to $50,000
- Sell radio and digital marketing concepts.
- Work a minimum of M-F 8-5, plus occasionally attend evening and weekend events
- Actively prospect for new accounts and identify local businesses that have a need for our products and services (phone or face to face).
- Build relationships with existing clients, most of the week will be focused on face to face interactions.
- Experience creating digital marketing strategies, using SEO, mobile conquesting, behavioral, and keyword concepts.
- Attend weekly sales meetings and additional sales training opportunities.
- Set appointments, meet with clients, make sales presentations and execute contracts.
- Establish and execute weekly, daily, and monthly sales plans.
- Coordinate the production and scheduling of advertising between station departments.
- Meet established revenue requirements.
- Ensure those company initiatives and tools provided are used and maximized.
- Closely monitor the progress of all client campaigns to ensure maximum success.
- Conduct customer needs analysis with clients and prospects to create solutions.
- Marketing or sales background, with proven success at finding decision makers, and guiding decisions, ideally two years of outside sales experience.
- Must be a self-starter, goal driven and willing to work hard to achieve set weekly and monthly company goals.
- Excellent communication skills — verbal and written with the ability to present to potential clients, often in a group.
- Networking skills to help build relationships.
- Must have a professional appearance (required)
- Must have transportation to meet required weekly meetings with valid drivers license and automobile insurance coverage.
- Experience building strategic presentations and dynamically presenting them to clients.
- Proficient with Google Drive, Slides, Docs and Sheets.
Compensation & Benefits:
Draw plus commission
Above average compensation including commission. Excellent benefits including a 401K, medical packages including optional dental and vision. Vacation time: One week after a year, two weeks after two years and three weeks after seven years. 6 paid holidays and one floating holiday per year. Five illness days. Ongoing training opportunities for advancement.
Zimmer Radio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Visit our website for information about our company and portfolio of products, https://joplinradio.com/marketing-consultant-position/
Zimmer Radio Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply online at ZimmerMarketing.com
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.