WBBM-AM, WBBM-FM, WJMK-FM, WSCR-AM, WUSN-FM, WXRT-FM
WBBM-AM, WBBM-FM, WJMK-FM, WSCR-AM, WUSN-FM, WXRT-FM has an immediate opening for a Account Executive – Chicago Market.
Req ID#: 31358
Job Title: Account Executive – Chicago Market
Job Description/Requisition Details:
Are you interested in a career path that would enable you to help businesses achieve their marketing objectives and revenue goals? Are you looking for a company that shares your values and will invest in your future? Entercom Chicago is looking for an entry level Account Executive to join its Media Sales team!
Entercom Chicago is the #1 entertainment and Media Company in Chicago, the go-to source for news, and the unrivaled sports leader. Home to the Cubs, Bears and Bulls, we dominate the airwaves. With access to a portfolio that includes Amazing brands like: 104.3 JAMS – Chicago’s Hit Throwback Station; 670 THE SCORE – Home of the Chicago Cubs and Chicago Bulls; 93XRT – Chicago’s Home for Music Lovers; B96 – Chicago’s New Hit Music; US99 – Chicago’s Hottest Country; and WBBM News Radio 780AM and 105.9FM, diverse portfolio of digital assets and killer events, you will become vital piece of the puzzle for your client’s marketing needs.
As an Account Executive, you help companies solve their marketing objectives by providing integrated marketing solutions. In your role as a trusted media partner, you will assist businesses by educating and navigating them through a complex media marketing environment helping them reach their target audiences and drive business to them.
If this describes you, we want to hear from you!
You are confident, persistent and know how to overcome objections.
You are digitally savvy and interested in the media industry.
You are articulate and have good presentation skills.
You are a self-starter and have the ability to work independently.
You are inherently curious, seeking out details.
You are organized; prioritizing and setting plans to reach your goals is your strong suit.
You know how to build and maintain strong relationships.
You are a problem solver, and creative thinker.
Not only can you adapt, but you thrive in a fast paced, quota driven environment
Why you will want to join our sales team at Entercom Chicago and what can we offer you:
We offer a personalized training plan working off of your core strengths. Our seasoned sales managers will guide and assess your progress via individual weekly meetings and in the field training.
beyond quota attainment.
including the broad reach of broadcast radio, internet radio plus targeted digital solutions, with killer lifestyle events and e-commerce
We give our sales team the resources and support they need to be successful and earn a great income
You have the opportunity to make a difference for your clients and their businesses
You will be surrounded by other creative, collaborative, high energy people
Located in the New East Side neighborhood, we are a trusted partner to our communities, businesses and brands; creating integrated campaigns and events, with deep fan engagement and community resonance. Entercom Chicago delivers unparalleled success and we want YOU to be a part of it.
- Build strong relationships with advertisers to ensure their success and repeat business
- Proactively prospect and develop new business by using all of our advertising and marketing assets
- Create marketing campaigns and strategically sell to local and regional decision makers
- Close business and oversee the execution of the marketing campaign and exceed client expectations
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Achieve sales objectives and goals
- Continuously build your knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, and innovations
- Experience in Sales, Sales Marketing, Account Management or Digital Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Basic understanding of advertising and marketing including digital, audio, and interactive
- A creative mind to put together unique campaigns focused on solving client needs
- Sees a problem as an opportunity to develop business
- Proficiency in MS Office Programs including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- A positive attitude and a desire to continuously grow your income
- Detail Oriented
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and collaboratively
Interested candidates visit our web site at https://entercom.avature.net/careers/JobDetail?id=14049 to apply.
To apply for this job please visit entercom.avature.net.