KSDK – 5 ON YOUR SIDE, the TEGNA owned NBC affiliate in St. Louis has an opening for an experienced Account Executive to join our sales team. We are looking for a creative solutions-based seller who can develop ideas that produce results for our customers utilizing our multi-platform products.
The right candidate will have experience in B2B sales, be able to think creatively and be able to learn TEGNA’s product suite inside and out. We are looking for a consultative seller who is focused on results. Keys to success include the ability to ask for the order and close with customers.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic seller, who will manage a high-volume account list. This person will be responsible for growing revenue and share by effectively negotiating, packaging and recommending solutions that utilize our broadcast and digital assets. Must be detail-oriented and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Achieve all broadcast and digital sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
• Maximize share of business from an assigned list of local and regional accounts
• Develop new revenue through selling sponsorships, digital solutions, and Premion OTT
• Dedicated Account Manager helping to provide exceptional customer service and order fulfillment
• Use Salesforce to manage day to day activity, pipeline, and forecasts
• Travel and entertain clients as required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
• Experience in media sales is preferred
• College degree preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Experience in WideOrbit and Salesforce preferred
• A valid driver’s license with an excellent driving record, as well as reliable transportation and proof of insurance
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
Apply Online URL:
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER