One Day Only! Saturday, August 7th
Registration Deadline: July 31st
We hope you are as ready as we are to gather together in person this August in Branson! Four outstanding trainers will join us for our condensed, one day, event.
The Station Group Fee has been waived for all MBA member stations this year. If you do not plan to stay overnight, the only costs include lunch on Saturday and the awards banquet ticket, plus parking.
Meals: All meals must be pre-purchased through the registration link.
- A complimentary continental breakfast will be provided during registration on Saturday morning.
- A full breakfast, complimentary, will be served for those attending the Annual Meeting & Legal Panel session.
- Box lunch (FREE if you register by June 18th!).
- Banquet ticket, $60 (cash bar).
- The Hall of Fame and Chairman’s Receptions include an open bar.
Please let us know in advance if you have any special dietary requirements.
- Casual for the convention (meeting rooms tend to be cool; consider layering).
- Semi-Formal for the banquet (most wear suits and dresses).
Bring the Family: Childcare during the banquet and receptions is available for $20 per child (includes meal) and must be requested in advance on the registration form. There is plenty of entertainment and shopping (tax-free weekend) within walking distance of the convention center.
Non-Members should contact Terry Harper for registration and prices.
For Large Groups (over 15) please allow our office to enter your attendees in the system.
Contact Terry firstname.lastname@example.org for a paper registration form.
To expedite your reservation – BE SURE TO:
1. Click on the registration button below to access the Hotel Reservation Link (The link pre-populates our group code)
2. Select the Room Type offered in the Quick and Easy Reservations for Attendees or Click “Book a Room” Link
3. To edit your stay for the conference click the “Edit Stay” hyperlink
4. Make reservations as soon as possible. The special room rate will be available until Thursday, July 1, 2021, or until room block is sold-out, whichever comes first.
If you would like to spend additional days in Branson either before or after the meeting, the group rate could be offered and is BASED ON AVAILABILITY. Select “Edit Stay” hyperlink to check availability.
Below is the official phone reservation information for Missouri Broadcasters Association:
Group Name: Missouri Broadcasters Association
Group Code: MBA
Hotel Name: Hilton Branson Convention Center
Hotel Address: 200 East Main Street, Branson, Missouri 65616
Phone Number: 866-442-0959
Reservation guidelines: To secure a guest room reservation, a major credit card will be required. Reservations cancelled within 48 hours of arrival will incur a charge for the first night’s Room/Tax charge.
Check-In/Out Time: Check-in time is 4 PM; check-out time is 11 AM. All guests arriving before 4 PM will be accommodated as rooms become available. Hotel bellmen can arrange to check baggage for those arriving early when rooms are unavailable and for guests attending functions on departure day.
Early Departure Fee: If a guest checks out prior to the guest’s reserved checkout date, the Hotel will add an early check-out fee to that guest’s individual account (currently, one night’s Room/Tax). Guests wishing to avoid an early checkout fee should advise the Hotel 48 hours prior to day of arrival.
Parking Options/Fees: Guests of the hotel can either park at our Self-Parking Garage for $15/Day for unlimited in & out privileges, or Valet Park for $25/Day for unlimited in & out privileges. Guests will check into the Hotel prior to selecting their parking options.
Incidental Hold on Credit Card: Guests that provide their own credit card for Incidentals, will have an authorized hold of $50/day on their credit card account. If no Incidental charges are made during time of stay, anticipate 3 – 5 days post check-out before authorization hold is released. A release of funds may take longer for debit cards.