WDAF-TV Fox 4 Kansas City is seeking a Senior Promotions Producer. The Senior Promotions Producer will be a highly motivated and creative individual. This position will be responsible for producing effective on-air promotional spots, digital marketing and special projects.
Work closely with Creative Services Director to develop and execute marketing strategies across all platforms to enhance station competitiveness
- Conceive, write, produce, and edit compelling on-air promos and image campaigns
- Work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and ensure that assigned projects are delivered on time
- Push the creative envelope to new heights while adhering to brand guidelines
- Produce client sponsored promotional content, as assigned
- Provide leadership for the marketing team
- Minimum five years’ experience in media promotions.
- Experience establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Creative thinker with a strong attention to detail.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Ability to identify the developmental needs of others and to coach, mentor or otherwise help others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Strong non-linear editing skills
- Passion for strong image and promotion writing
- Possess strong video production skills
- Working knowledge of lighting and audio gear
- Possess organization and time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully interact with all departments
If you like working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!