- Assist Account Executives to drive revenue with new business and existing advertisers who have the potential to develop into key level investors.
- Lead iHM business development culture through partnership with sales management incorporating ongoing sales training and continued education.
- Actively participate in the export sales process (lead generation, seed emails, appointment setting, discovery prep, navigating the company, presentation creation, sales calls, etc..)
- Identify and assign new business leads
- Manage account list
- Create qualitative reports to share with sales team using iHeart research tools
- Follow trends and share findings for new business and existing client growth
- Coach AE’s on presentation skills utilizing both video and Power Point through role play
- Support the ongoing education of innovative solutions, integrating iHeartMedia’s vast cross-platform assets (SmartAudio, influencers, Traffic and Weather Network, digital activation, event and promotional sponsorships, custom content)
- Ideate and oversee proposal development, writing compelling decks that will be presented to clients as well as client recaps showcasing campaign effectiveness
- Strategize growth of MMP/TTWN revenue in the market to add new and grow existing
- Be a creative and strategic thinker with a passion for media and marketing partnerships, with strong project management skills, a collaborative spirit and results-oriented mindset
- Work with internal teams to develop strategic ideas that grow new and existing partnerships and effectively drive new business among local/MMP customers
- Create value that encourages AE’s to come to you
St. Louis, MO: 1001 Highlands Plaza Drive West, Suite 200, 63110
iHeartMedia’s benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
- Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
- Company provided and supplemental life insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
- A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
- A 401K plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost – services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
- A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Some positions in certain divisions of the iHeartMedia family of companies are subject to mandatory vaccination requirements as a condition of employment. Subject to applicable law, candidates who have been offered employment for these positions at iHeartMedia will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for a medical or religious accommodation from the vaccination requirement by their start date (which may be extended for such purposes). If the aforementioned requirements are not met, candidates who have accepted offers for such positions will have their offers rescinded and/or employment terminated in accordance with applicable law.