We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Job Description: KBSI/WDKA is seeking a Master Control Operator. The ideal candidate must be versatile and capable of learning specialized software applications and have an aptitude for operating electronic equipment. You must have great attention to detail, excellent computer skills, and must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Previous experience as a Master Control Operator is preferred.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Broadcast operations including setting up, controlling and monitoring television broadcast equipment to transmit television programs and commercials to the viewing audience.
- On-air switching, dubbing, and transferring programs
- Gathering satellite feeds for broadcast use Preparation and operation of equipment (before, during and after live newscasts)
- Support the production of newscasts and other live or taped programming for television and multi-platform use Support operation of the station by assisting
- Engineering, News, and other departments
- Other duties as assigned.
Paducah Television Operations, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!