Remember stations that actually cared about the quality of the on-air product, and not the stock price? They still exist. Want the resources of corporate radio without the corporate BS? You have a chance to grab one of those rare openings now.
Zimmer Marketing is looking for our next on-air star. This is a full time, upwardly mobile position. We’re searching for a versatile player that could work in multiple formats: Top 40, Country, Rock, or Classic Hits. Must be open to direction and constructive criticism.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• On-Air (Live and VT shifts)
• Remotes (Live appearances)
• Handles weather emergencies in show; on call for severe weather
• Ensures programming elements and station’s operations run properly
• Social Media / Web Site posts
• A self-starter, goal driven, friendly, outgoing
• Transportation with valid drivers license and automobile insurance coverage.
• On site. (Sorry, NO voice trackers)
• Highschool or equivalent
• Previous media experience or education a plus
This Job is ideal for someone who is:
• Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
• Achievement oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail.
• Competitive pay
• Professional growth and career path
• Focused, responsible and collaborative work environment with ongoing training and opportunities for advancement.
• 401K with company match for the long-term
• Health Insurance and Health Savings account, Medical, Dental, Disability, Life, Vision insurance
• Vacation and Illness Time
Please send Aircheck and applications to email@example.com.
Zimmer Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).