Do you love working hard and celebrating your successes with a team? Are you a problem-solver? Hate red-tape and prefer working for a small business? Do you have a successful sales record? Want a job where the only limit to your earnings is yourself? If so…we want to talk to you! Ask about our $2000 signing bonus.
We’re looking for driven self-starters who have a drive to help small businesses and have a desire to to close deals. Commissions on this job are lucrative and if you are consistently selling there is no limit to what you can make.
Expect to work a minimum of M-F 8-5, plus occasionally attend evening and weekend events.
This role will require prospecting for new accounting and identifying local businesses that need our products and services to help them grow. You will also make presentations to local business owners so being a people person is a must.
• Draw plus commission
• Above average compensation including commission
• Quarterly bonus potential
• Excellent benefits including a 401K, medical packages including optional dental and vision.
• Vacation time: One week after a year, two weeks after two years and three weeks after seven years
• The opportunity of early time off on Friday’s, if all goals are achieved for the week.
• 6 paid holidays and one floating holiday per year
• Illness time (5 days per year)
• Ongoing training and opportunities for advancement
• Sell digital marketing solutions including SEM, SEO, Targeted Display, Email, Social, Video
• Work a minimum of M-F 8-5, plus occasionally attend evening and weekend events
• Actively prospect for new accounts and identify local businesses that have a need for our products and services (phone or face to face)
• Build relationships with existing clients, most of the week will be focused on face to face interactions
• Attend weekly sales meetings and additional sales training opportunities
• Set appointments, meet with clients, make sales presentations and execute contracts
• Establish and execute weekly, daily, and monthly sales plans
• Assist with writing advertising copy as required by the client
• Coordinate the production and scheduling of advertising between station departments
• Meet established revenue requirements
• Ensure those company initiatives and tools provided are used and maximized
• Closely monitor the progress of all client campaigns to ensure maximum success
• Conduct Customer Needs Analysis with clients and prospects to create solutions
o Marketing or sales background, with proven success at finding decision makers, and guiding decisions, ideally two years of outside sales experience.
o Must be a self-starter, goal driven and willing to work hard to achieve set weekly and monthly company goals.
o Excellent communication skills — verbal and written with the ability to present to potential clients, often in a group.
o Networking skills to help build relationships.
o Previous media experience a plus (ideal)
o Must have a professional appearance
o Must be friendly and outgoing
o Must have transportation to meet required weekly meetings with valid drivers license and automobile insurance coverage.
o Experience building strategic presentations and dynamically presenting them to clients.
o Proficient with G Suite and CRM software
Zimmer Radio Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.