Eagle Radio – St Joseph is searching for a Media Center Operations Specialist. Eagle Communications is not your average media company, where being Employee-Owned means you have an opportunity each year to earn ownership in the company you work for! We have a different approach to how and why we do what we do and we throw out the typical and go for more, go for better.
At the St Joseph Media Center, we now have an opening for a Media Center Operations Specialist. It’s a job that requires a lot of detail, provides a lot of opportunity to grow, and provides involvement with virtually every member of the St Joseph team as well as listeners, customers and other guests visiting the media center.
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation is commensurate with experience along with a competitive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), paid vacation and Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
• Schedule advertiser’s commercials & prep commercial studio logs
• Prepare advertiser invoices and statements
• Coordinate co-op scripts for invoicing
• Manage network orders, scheduling and affidavits
• Greet office visitors both in-person and over the phone
• Gather commercial copy and missing copy coordination
• Reconcile daily commercial logs
• Electronic and onsite payment processing; mail processing
• Present a professional personal and front office appearance for the Media Center
• Support General Manager, Operations Manager and Business Manager as needed
• Positive and welcoming attitude
• High attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task
• Basic computer, math, typing, accounting procedures and internet research skills
• Willingness to adjust to change
• Experience with Facebook, Google, Microsoft Office and Outlook
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. The selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check and motor vehicle check.
Eagle Communications is an Employee-Owned company and an EEO employer.