• Working with clients to determine commercial message content
• Writing advertising scripts and shooting/editing commercials
• Basic localization of promotional material for station use
• Across-the-board Creative Services support for entire station including sales presentations, web site graphics, and more.
Position requires some flexibility of hours at times, but also offers a degree of flexibility requiring an individual who can be “self-supervising” most days.
This position reports to the Creative Services Director via the Production Coordinator.
• Proficiency with Adobe Premiere
• Basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects
• Proficiency with DSLR-style cameras and a variety of shooting styles
• Proven ability to meet daily project deadlines with minimal supervision
• Functional understanding of basic video production techniques
• Initiative and motivation to learn a variety of software and job duties
• We prefer the applicant have a B.S. or B.A. in Video Production or related major
• A strong graphic design background with demonstrable art direction and motion graphics skills a big plus
• Working knowledge of basic marketing techniques
A link to an online portfolio is required. Applicants who do not supply a link on resume or in cover letter will not be considered.