Eagle Radio – St. Joseph is searching for its next Business Manager for the St Joseph Media Center. What makes a good Media Center Business Manager? It is a multi-talented, multi-tasking person that is part banker, part accountant, part customer relations, business and fun. With Eagle Radio, our Business Manager is not just an employee, but an Employee Owner with the opportunity to earn company stock in our ESOP program each year on top of a good salary, benefits, and features plan.
Compensation is commensurate with experience along with a competitive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), paid vacation and Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
• Train, lead and oversee Traffic Operations
• Supervise Front Office staff
• Oversee operations of thebigbidder.com
• Maintain a professional front office in atmosphere and appearance
• Complete quarterly Programs & Issues reports, and when approved, upload to FCC Public File
• Manage FCC/EEO Compliance and online public file uploading all necessary documents, including political documentation, for market as needed
• Annual budget preparation in conjunction with Market Manager
• Liaison between corporate accounting/finance departments and the market
• Work with sales staff for the solution of challenges and to the improvement of the market
• Attend Sales Meetings and Programming Meetings to address any needed items, concerns, etc.
• Prepare and submit market financial reports to corporate office as requested
• Prepare and process monthly customer invoices and statements
• Prepare daily deposits and applications of payments to customer accounts
• Communicate and work with market sellers to resolve any customer billing issues.
• Prepare and send late payment/lack of payment/account to collections letters as directed
• Process KATZ orders and traffic instructions after order approval by GM
• Track and process trade agreements for the market
• Manage office supply inventory, including ordering supplies as needed and within allotted budgets
• Process network affidavits as needed
• Prepare twice monthly payroll, including commission calculation
• General ledger maintenance including journal preparation, posting and account reconciliations
• Prepare and analyze financial statements
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. The selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check and motor vehicle check. Eagle Communications is an Employee-Owned company and an EEO employer.
If you would like to learn more, or be considered for the next Business Manager of Eagle Radio’s St Joseph Media Center, apply now at EagleRadio.net/careers/.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER