KTTS News, part of SummitMedia-Springfield, has an immediate opening for a part-time news Multimedia Journalist (MMJ).
- The individual will be responsible for enterprising, writing, and producing stories for broadcast, websites and social media.
- On-air responsibilities may include anchoring, voicing news stories, live breaking news, and severe weather coverage.
- Responsible for producing multimedia using Adobe Audition/Photoshop/Premiere, WordPress, and social media accounts.
- Must be able to work in studio, at scene of breaking news and remotely from home.
- Must be able to work mornings, evenings, and weekends, as well as handle on-call responsibilities.
- Working holidays is required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in journalism or communication is required.
- Experience in news anchoring/reporting for a broadcast or online news operation is required.
Please send your resume to SummitMedia Springfield, MO Attention: Jason Rima, 2330 W Grand Street, Springfield, MO, 65802, or email resume to Jason.Rima@summitmediacorp.com
It is the policy of SummitMedia LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination.
Discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex is prohibited. If you believe you have been the victim of discrimination, you may notify the Federal Communications Commission, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, or other appropriate agency.