Zimmer Communications is looking for a News Director for Columbia, Missouri.
Some recent employees of ours have gone on to work for places like E! News, ESPN, TMZ, NBC Sports, Yahoo Sports, Sirius/XM and/or got jobs in cities like St. Louis, Kansas City, Indianapolis, New York, Los Angeles, Bristol, and Houston.
We are looking for individuals who understand what it means to be part of a community and serve it.
On air experience, music scheduling, website maintenance, and social media/digital are preferred. Though, we’re willing to train the right people, if they have the right attitude.
What We Offer:
• Competitive pay for a small market
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance package
• 401K with company match
• Vacation & Holidays
Our Core Values:
– PASSION – A passion for helping others and ourselves achieve success.
– RESPECT – Respect the time, talent and contribution of every individual.
– CONTINUAL IMPROVEMENT- Be committed to continually improve professionally and personally.
– FUN – Life’s too short for anything else.
– LEADERSHIP – To rally teams toward achieving common objectives.
– OPENNESS – Always know where you stand. Never be afraid to share information.
– OWNERSHIP – Trust yourself and others to act quickly and independently. Take accountability for your actions.
– HUMILITY – Those who achieve the most brag the least.
Email your resume, mp3, social sites and anything else you feel we need to know about you to RadioJobs@ZRGmail.com.
No phone calls, please.
Zimmer Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer