Overview: Spark business development with local clients through customized advertising solutions. Through consultative sales, provide unique advertising campaigns that utilize on air, digital, and print opportunities.
Why You Should Work Here:
– We focus on client relationship
– We offer a full line of benefits Competitive Base Salary + Monthly Bonus Focus on team and individual dynamic
– Ongoing training and personal development support Room for growth.
– Excellent benefits including a 401K, medical packages including optional dental and vision.
– Vacation accrual from day 1, can earn 3 weeks after 5 years
– 6 paid holidays
– Ongoing training both in group meetings and individual one-on-one support
– Recognition awards
Zimmer Radio and Marketing Group, a dynamic, family-owned communications company, serves its customers in mid-Missouri with focus-based messages that deliver results for their clients. With nine radio stations, three niche websites and a team of passionate, creative and talented professionals, they customize message development strategies for clients to share with thousands of potential customers through creative and diversified products on air, online and on location. They recruit, develop, empower and retain motivated employees who identify opportunities to create solutions that benefit their customers and the communities they serve. By initiating future growth, professionally and personally, in their associates through leadership training, company-wide openness, strategic innovation and personal ownership, Zimmer constantly surpasses client expectations and continually receives local and national recognition in the industry. They embrace a family atmosphere, where a healthy work-life balance is supported by n ethical, respectful, fun, safe, trusting and participative culture.
Each year Zimmer raises more than one million dollars for numerous local charities, including the Children’s Miracle Network, The Food Bank of Central and Northeast Missouri, MDA and many local humane societies throughout the mid-Missouri region.
– A marketing or sales background, with proven success at finding decision makers, and guiding decisions- ideally 5+ years of outside sales experience
– Proven success at negotiation, closing business and new business development
– Proven experience at multi-tasking in a fast paced and dynamic environment while meeting goals and deadlines
– Excellent communication skills – verbal and written with the ability to present to potential clients, often in a group
– Adaptability in building and cultivating long term relationships with a variety of businesses
– Ability to utilize strong listening skills, knowledge and curiosity to seek the best solutions for clients
– Proficient with PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft Word
– Proven networking skills with the ability to attend events to improve business relationships
– Proven self-starter with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
– Professional appearance required
– Prefer a 4 year degree in applicable field
– Goal oriented with the purpose to achieve monthly and quarterly goals
– Work a minimum of M-F 8-5, plus occasionally attend evening and weekend events
– Meet the weekly required minimum of 15 face-to-face calls with clients & prospects
– Attend all required weekly meetings as shown in personalized plan, both internally and with clients
– Actively prospect (phone and face to face) while servicing and building relationships with existing clients
– Conduct Customer Needs Analysis with clients and prospects to create unique solutions that match their business
– Build customized proposals by researching client industries and companies Input orders and production requests in a timely manner
– Collect funds from clients in a timely manner
Please email resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER