Clear 94 KKLR FM, and Z95 The Bone KJEZ FM in Poplar has an outstanding opportunity for an on-air talent to perform all aspects of live and automated daily board shifts including board operation and announcing; serve as primary announcer and board operator for assigned shift which will include live weekday afternoons on Clear 94 and producing recorded breaks for weekday mid-days on our sister station Z95; provide primary voice and commercial production, as assigned; produce, plan, write, edit and voice breaks both live and automated during shift; monitor system and KKLR/KJEZ communications to provide programming updates.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Serve as primary announcer and board operator for assigned shift;
• Provide primary voice and production of underwriting spots, as assigned;
• Produce, plan, write, edit and voice both live and automated break content during shift;
• Provide production support as assigned;
• Back up other shifts as needed;
• Perform other occasional on-air work including on-air live broadcasts
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Position reports to the KKLR and/or KJEZ program director(s)
• High school diploma (associates or greater preferred) and one year minimum of professional broadcast experience with a background in production and announcing.
• Knowledge of Music Master, Wide Orbit and Adobe Audition preferred but not required.
• Personable and authoritative delivery, audio engineering skills and a knowledge of professional broadcast standards and practices.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team and to professionally represent the station.
As a River Radio, LLC employee, you will enjoy generous benefits including 401k, health/life insurance and more. To apply simply forward your resume along with a recent air-check to Galen at firstname.lastname@example.org (no calls please). River Radio LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered regardless of gender, race, religion, etc.