5 On Your Side is in search of a talented Motion Graphics Producer with an eye for design to be part of its Marketing team in St. Louis. The Motion Graphics producer will be responsible for creating animated graphics and infographics and support for video pre and post production. They will work with a team of creative producers, photographers and editors that will support the station in everything from commercial development, news packages, full screens, logo creations, billboards graphics and more! Exciting opportunity to be exposed to a lot of different marketing functions!
• The ideal candidate should be able to perform the following duties:
• Create superior, original motion graphic designs and animation
• Manage time effectively in order to meet project milestone
• Provide final delivery elements on time in various formats
• Maintain organization and communication in a team setting
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite with emphasis on After Effects, Motion, and Premiere Pro
• Strategic and artistic with design, animation and compositing
• Knowledge of video formats for a range of applications, video compression standards, aspect ratios, interlacing issues, frame rates, and HD post production
The ideal candidate should have:
• An up-to-date reel
• Experience as a graphic designer in any of the following areas: Broadcast, Interactive, agency creative, motion graphic design and graphic design
• Strong design style, including creative design solutions
• Well-rounded storytelling skills.
• Fluency in current motion graphic design products and practices, such as Adobe Creative Suite, compositors, digital editing and 3D
• Ability to manage time and communication efforts to maximize efficiency
• Aptitude to learn quickly and effectively with a capacity to multi-task
• Capacity to remain focused in a team-oriented environment, work independently and proactively as needed to identify problems and find solutions
• Ability to manage and archive project files and backups
• Commitment to the confidentiality of certain materials
• Experience with cameras and on set videography, lighting and other various set duties are a plus
• A rock-solid work ethic and commitment to team
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.