SummitMedia is looking for a skilled Marketing Strategy Lead that is passionate about driving results and generating growth for our clients. The ideal candidate naturally excels at relationship-building and earning people’s trust. The Marketing Strategy Lead is essential to maximizing sales opportunities with new and existing clients through creative sales techniques and a well-rounded understanding of the marketplace.
A Marketing Strategy Lead is viewed as the clients’ trusted consultant and primary point of contact. As part of a collaborative, team approach, the Marketing Strategy Lead will work with others to develop a strategy consisting of media planning, creative design, research, content development, web administration, and digital media. Building a level of trust and strong understanding of the clients’ expectations, priorities, and preferences are essential in building a successful strategy.
Responsibilities for Marketing Strategy Lead
• Uncover leads and contact prospects
• Meet with customers in person, via telephone, email, or video.
• Discuss and identify the business objectives with new and existing clients and provide recommendations for growth and marketing challenges.
• Work with Strategy Team to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client’s needs, objectives, and budget
• Present the marketing strategy for approval or modification
• Ensure that all communication flows effectively
• Maintain budgets and manage campaign costs and invoices
• Analyze and communicate the effectiveness of campaigns
• Act as a liaison for clients and Strategy Team, including scheduling meetings.
• Deliver presentations
• Meet all sales goals and new business development goals
• Manage CRM and hit key activity metrics
Qualifications for Marketing Strategy Lead
• A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or ability to demonstrate success in a similar role
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle multiple accounts
• Ability to engage with other team members and show initiative in a positive manner
• Excellent organizational skills
• Skilled at creative writing, detail oriented, and collaborative
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Must be driven, determined, and goal focused
• Willingness and ability to learn rapidly
• Ability to adapt to industry evolution and development
• Ability to use and learn new communication vehicles and technologies
• Ability to work independently or in team environment
It is the policy of SummitMedia LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination.
Discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex is prohibited. If you believe you have been the victim of discrimination, you may notify the Federal Communications Commission, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, or other appropriate agency
Apply directly via this link: https://olc.thecenterforsalesstrategy.com/interview/did/6b7d4903-0583-42b3-8887-7ca209b16ff3/type/OSTI