KOAM TV/FOX 14 TV is in search of an ENGINEERING/IT ASSISTANT to join our award-winning staff.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting the Engineering Department in projects and day to day operations
• Deployment and maintenance of Windows environment workstations, laptops and servers
• Troubleshooting user related issues onsite and remotely
• Troubleshooting components in the broadcast chain
• Basic component repair (ie. tripods, microphones, lights, cables)
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds and work on ladders when necessary
• Basic building maintenance
Candidates must have previous IT experience troubleshooting workstations and network environments to the component level. Active directory experience is preferred. Experience with broadcast video and audio equipment is preferred but not required. Candidates must be available to work evenings and weekends as directed by engineering management.