Company Overview: Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation. Nexstar’s platform delivers exceptional local content and network programming to inform and entertain viewers, while providing premium, scalable local advertising opportunities for advertisers and brands across all screens and devices. Learn more at www.Nexstar.tv.
The Graphic Artist conceptualizes and creates all online graphics for news, sales, and creative services departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: :
• Develop animations and promotional graphics that coincide with station brand
• Conceptualize, create, and assist sales department for any potential sales collateral
• Create and produce any print pieces for newspaper magazine or program pieces
• Create and produce any web graphics for television station website
• Assist in coordinating all station photography for talent, staff, and other projects
Three years’ experience in graphic design with advanced experience in Adobe CS products including Photoshop and Illustrator (preferred)
• Bachelors’ degree in Art, Design or Broadcasting (preferred)
• Three years’ experience in graphic design with advanced experience in Adobe CS products including Photoshop and Illustrator (preferred)
• Ability to work on various projects simultaneously and to deliver finished projects on deadline
• Highly effective communications and organizational skills
More opportunities with Nexstar:
Job Req #:
***** EOE/MINORITIES/FEMALES/VETERANS/DISABLED *****