KTVO-TV has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Content Producer. Your responsibilities as a Digital Content Producer will include: engaging the audience on all screens (social media, web, mobile TV); beating other news outlets in breaking news on social media; working well with the news team to create and post content to ktvo.com and digital platforms under stiff deadlines.
• Two or four year degree in Journalism or related experience
• Experience with various Office software programs and graphics programs
• Must be analytical and well organized
• Must be able to assemble news stores with minimal direction
• Strong focus on KTVO’s social media efforts
• Strong writing and organizational skills along with sharp editorial judgment
• Must be willing to work in a fast-paced environment and communicate across multiple digital platforms
• Photo\Video editing using Adobe is a plus
• Engaging the audience on all screens (mobile, Web, TV and social media)
• Beating other news outlets in breaking news on social media
• Working well with the news team to create and post content to KTVO.com and digital platforms under stiff deadlines
• Writing, shooting and editing news material for assigned newscasts and on-line video and files material accordingly as needed
• May also post non-news content as needed
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER