Do you love making content? The 5 On Your Side Marketing department is looking for an innovative storyteller with a successful history of creating engaging and entertaining content on little or no budget.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE is bursting at the seams with creative ideas and has the editing skills to bring their ideas to life with the experience to prove it. They know how to tell a good story and produce a solid commercial. They have an artist’s eye for composition and detail. They are easy to work with and eager to learn.
– Responsible for executing the visual imagery of 6am, 6pm and 10pm dayparts via Theme weeks, images spots, Proof of Brand, I-team, Cover Stories and TISL topical as assigned
– Conceive, write, light, shoot, produce, edit and coordinate all video and audio materials necessary for production of promos
– Collaborate and work directly with Creative Director to help establish and maintain the most effective style and tone including overall visual ‘look’ while demonstrating a unique creative point of view
– Support of logs
– Videography skill set with DSLR acquisition equipment;
– Writing/producing skill set
– Non-linear editing skill sets – EDIUS and/or PREMIERE
– Photoshop and After Effects skill sets preferred
– Direct talent and operate camera on live remote commercial shoots.
– Produce various links of any spots for use on all digital platforms including social media.
– Perform other duties as assigned
Work Environment: Office
Physical Demands: Light work
Travel: Occasionally: 10-25%
Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
Physical Demands Set: Light work: Involves sitting most of the time, walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
Apply Online URL:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.