WGEM has an immediate opening for a Director.
This position is accountable for all production related activities including, but not limited to, directing newscasts, local and remote camera operation, audio control and master control room operations.
Duties will include:
- Direct newscasts. Operate production switcher and direct other operators during broadcast of local newscasts.
- Direct personnel during newscasts including audio operator and other staff for coordinated production of live and recorded programming.
- Operate audio console when necessary.
- Operate or have knowledge of all systems in master control. Have a good understanding of Hub automation system and assist as needed.
- Maintain knowledge of procedures to be followed in case of actual EAS emergency.
- Respond to miscellaneous duties and tasks in support of other departments & perform duties as assigned.
- Be able to respond to directing responsibilities during breaking events.
- Previous newscast directing experience helpful. Experience in operating Ross Vision switcher, Xpression Graphics. Experience with Adobe Software (Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects).
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or equivalent work experience.
513 Hampshire Street
Quincy IL 62301
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com