Digital Sales Strategist
The Digital Sales Strategist plays a critical strategic role and has primary responsibility for campaign success through management and optimization of digital media campaigns to ensure launch and successful delivery. The Digital Sales Strategist is fully functional on all products including but not limited to SEO, PPC, SEM, Social Media, Brand Building (reputation management), Email Marketing and Web Development.
• The DSS works with account executives on developing proposals, going on sales calls and developing investment opportunities, while being the main customer point of contact. Also, responsible for the optimization of each G/O Digital account to ensure smooth campaign delivery.
• Proactively monitors and manages campaigns to make appropriate adjustments to improve performance and ongoing optimization for all digital accounts.
• Attends sales calls with account executives as needed to help them prepare customer- centric solutions.
• Provides digital reporting for account executives and clients for all G/O Digital services.
• Communicates results and proof of performance to customers in tandem with account executives at a minimum of once per month.
• Works with Digital Client Services Manager to ensure deadlines are met and client performance is delivered as promised. Supports an active dialogue with the Digital Client Services Manager.
• Provides on-going recommendations to account executives and clients to upsell and cross-sell our vast product offerings. Customer satisfaction is the priority.
• Creativity, flexibility, and ability to change with our industry are also keys to success.
• Attends weekly sales meetings and training sessions that will review go-to-market strategy for digital products.